Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Martini Girls Spring Show

The Martini Girls Art Salon is having their spring exhibition titled “Spring Something On Me” at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church gallery starting on Sunday, March 7. Thank goodness, I only have 1 oil painting that still needs to be framed. It’s a still life of lilacs. Mmmmmmm…..lilacs! It should be a really nice show with a lot of variety.


I had my grandniece and grandnephew over on the weekend, along with my 3 grandchildren, so quite a houseful. I was having a wonderful time doing some collage with the girls, and they really liked their finished pieces. At the end of the weekend, I felt like I could barely move, I was so exhausted! Maybe I should have gone for a walk or something. So instead of doing all the computer stuff that I had intended to do after the kids left, Chuck and I sat down and watched the Olympic hockey game, and of course, now I feel that I really should have worked on the things that can only be done on the computer at home, instead of pushing it off until this evening.

No comments: